Pulling myself out of bed today was a bit trickier than yesterday. Despite the relative sunshine I feel like I just woke up at
I think today I’ll go to this Monoprix store, apparently a French analogue to Target back home. I could use another sweater since it’s been so darn cold, as well as a French Press in order to make better coffee in the apartment. As much as I appreciate the little Lavazza packets I bought, they’re really intended for a fancy machine that I don’t have. Also want to check out about getting a USB cable for my phone, which would allow me to use Skype (www.skype.com) and save a boatload on calling both back home and others here. This $ .99/min business is already getting ridiculous, even if it is totally worth it to be in touch.
That’s all for now. Must run!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home